- Do you have to be a professional dancer to do S Factor?
- What should I bring to class?
- Is there a Teacher Training Program?
- Is there an S Factor studio in my town, or is one opening up soon? If not, how do I learn to S?
- Can you tell me more about Sheila Kelley's book, The S Factor: Strip Workouts For Every Woman?
- Can you tell me more about your DVD series?
- Does S Factor offer studio and film production services?
- I want to learn to S but I can't travel to a studio for personal reasons (busy stay-at-home moms, women with disabilities, women who are shy or uncomfortable with their body, scholarship requests). What should I do?
Connect with our virtual community through Social Media. S Factor is for every woman!
Yes. We offer instruction, choreography, talent casting and script consultation services. Click here for more details.
S Factor is a strip workout and pole dancing exercise program developed by Sheila Kelley as an alternative to linear fitness routines. S Factor builds confidence and enhances your wholesome sexuality.
Absolutely not! S Factor has fun and exhilarating fitness dance classes for every woman regardless of age or body type.
Workout attire and bottled water. To ensure a firm grip on the pole, please do not apply lotion on the day of class.
Yes! Please visit our Teacher Training page for information about this amazing program.
S Factor has studios in Los Angeles, Encino, Costa Mesa, San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Houston. Please check our S Factor on Tour page for S Factor Retreats and Sheila Kelley Live events in other cities. We also have DVDs available in our S Store for at-home learning.
Everything you want to know about S Factor can be found in the best-seller, “The S Factor: Strip Workouts For Every Woman.” It includes step-by-step instructions for awakening your inner feminine self through relaxation, exercise and a new appreciation for your body. Click here to get your copy.
There are two series:
The Original Series
• S Factor 1 "The Beginning”
• S Factor 2 "Intermediate with Lap Dance"
• S Factor "PoleWork 101"
The NEW Soulfully Sexy Series
•Soulfully Sexy I - Your Completely, Totally, Absolutely Feminine Body
•Soulfully Sexy II - Your Swirlingly, Sexy, Playful Body
•Soulfully Sexy III - Your Idiosyncratic Sexy Body
Each features step-by-step visual instruction with Sheila Kelley and are available for purchase in our S Store.
S Factor sells several "removable" poles in our S Store. You need to purchase one in order to learn the movements taught in our PoleWork 101 DVD. You do not need to purchase a pole in order to take a class in one of our studios, although many students keep one at home to practice what they learn. Click here to see different poles available in the S Store.
Yes, but only by appointment. Due to the nature of our classes, men are not permitted to enter the studios unless they call ahead to schedule a Private Lesson, or RSVP for one of our co-ed events. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information about our Just For Women Policy.